Do Good Business. Every Day. Every Way.
Chances are you didn’t go into business to manage HR-related tasks. But we did. SDHRC removes the burden of these time-consuming and costly functions – and helps you refocus your energy on the areas where you are needed most.
Of course, keeping your economic advantage is important. But how do you do it? We think it’s your people, plain and simple. Let us help you. At SDHRC we believe proper human resources management calls for appropriate strategy with plans and action programs that match your culture. SDHRC will help you educate and motivate your employees so your business can continue to succeed and grow.
Nowadays it seems more training, not less, is the key to ongoing business success. SDHRC will provide customized training that is guaranteed to be 100% legal compliant. But, we don’t stop there. No one likes to sit through boring, dry and irrelevant “lectures”. That’s not us. We provide engaging, thoughtful, interactive and fun training using role-plays and realistic scenarios that match your organization and culture. Here is a sampling of the types of training we offer:
- Legally Required Sexual Harassment Training (people often call this AB1825 training)
- 7 Habits of Frequently Sued Managers
- Effective Communication and Listening Skills
- Behavioral Interviewing
- Delivering Powerful Performance Reviews
- Time/Project Management Skills
- Conducting Productive Meetings
- Resolving and Managing Conflicts
- Successfully Conducting Separations and Layoffs.
Just to compete these days, it is essential to have good products and effective and efficient strategies and operations. SDHRC has plans designed to help all businesses focus the energy and talents of its people. Our services include:
- Strategic planning
- Retention strategies
- Employee opinion surveys
- Assessment and diagnostics
- Changes in management and company structures
- Internal communications
- Recognition programs
- And more
For more information about our training services, to receive a quote, or to schedule a consultation, email us today.
Zubin Irani, Managing Partner, cPrime, Inc.